Zooey Deschanel in InStyle August 2014: Not Every Woman is Dying to Give Birth! 

As Tinseltown’s resident quirky girl, Zooey Deschanel gets to take chances deemed too risky for most of her peers.
And in her cover story for InStyle magazine’s August 2014, the “New Girl” star expressed her frustration with constant questions about when she’s going to have kids.
Deschanel declared, “Like every woman is dying to give birth! I don’t think so. Nobody asks guys that. And you go into a supermarket and every tabloid is like, ‘Pregnant and Alone!’ Stuck in the 1950s ideal of how a woman should live her life. This brings out the fiery feminist in me.”
Furthermore, Zooey credits her mom and dad for nurturing her creative spirit while growing up in Pacific Palisades. “I would be drawing in one corner, writing or sewing in another. I was lucky to have parents who were really, really supportive in terms of creativity. We only went clothes shopping twice a year, but every single day of the week I had something else I was learning to do.”




/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts