Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson’s Magical Wedding Photo 

 

As the hottest newlyweds in Hollywood, Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson are ready to take their domestic bliss to the next level.The “Come On Over” singer and her handsome husband are featured in a new wedding photo via People, and in their cover story they explain the vision they had for their big day.

Jessica shares, "It's all about family for us," also noting that her sister Ashlee and fiancé Evan Ross were part of the wedding party, as were her mom Tina and Johnson’s dad Stephen.
Additionally, daughter Maxwell served as flower girl and son Ace handled the ring bearer duties. "Before I walked out, I kept hearing all the applause, so my kids got standing ovations!"
Johnson added, "I saw my gorgeous wife coming towards me and she was crying. I think my heart was exploding a little bit."
And after it was all over, Simpson gushed, "It's so surreal. This has been something we've wanted ever since we met."

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts