Irina Shayk Ditches Top for Maxim Magazine Cover 

As a global sex symbol, Irina Shayk has a certain appeal that men simply can’t get enough of, and Maxim decided to put her on the cover of their July/August 2014 issue.
The beautiful Russian supermodel goes topless for her photo spread, relying on her arm to keep her lady pillows under control.
In her interview, Ms. Shayk lamented the way she usually gets typecast for projects- “Every time I get a script, it’s like, bartender… stripper… And I don’t think I would make a bad bartender or stripper, you know?”
Irina also noted that she’s able to ease her way into the acting game because she’s financially set thanks to her modeling career. “For me, it’s business, not a hobby, like, ‘Oh, I got $20,000 and I’m going to spend it on shoes!" What’s the part I enjoy the most? The financial part. The independence.”

 

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts