Rachel McAdams Lights Up Allure August 2014 

Her smile is quite contagious and Rachel McAdams is an auburn brown beauty on the cover of Allure magazine’s August 2014 issue.
The “Sherlock Holmes” actress ditched her makeup bag for the most part, and relied on her natural gorgeousness for the close-up shot.
Earlier this month, Rachel’s “The Notebook” director Nick Cassavetes told VH1 that Ms. McAdams was almost kicked off the film when Ryan Gosling threw a fit.
Nick explained, “Ryan came to me, and there’s 150 people standing in this big scene, and he says, ‘Nick come here.’ And he’s doing a scene with Rachel and he says, ‘Would you take her out of here and bring in another actress to read off camera with me?’ I said, ‘What?’ He says, ‘I can’t. I can’t do it with her. I’m just not getting anything from this.’”


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts