Cameron Diaz Slams “Sex with Drew Barrymore” Rumors in Harper's Bazaar August 2014: She’s Like My Sister! 

She knew that confessing to getting it on with other women would ignite a flurry of speculation, but Cameron Diaz was a little surprised by some of the conclusions reached by the tabloids.
While chatting with Harper's Bazaar, the “Sex Tape” starlet declared, "I don’t even pay attention. People will always speculate. People like scandal. They like to put a label on something that they don’t understand. It makes them feel comfortable.”
Still, even the sexually-liberated Diaz couldn’t stomach the thought of having carnal relations with her “Charlie’s Angels” costar/BFF Drew Barrymore.
"Some media outlet called for a comment and they wanted to know whether I was with Drew. Literally, I said, ‘That makes me want to vomit in my mouth. That’s like saying I’m having sex with my sister. Are you crazy? I wouldn’t even ménage with her!"
"Everybody tries things and sees things and checks them out, and either walks away or walks further in. It's life--it's what people do. I'm not going to tell people what I've done, but I'm also not going to say, 'No! I would never!' If I said that, I'd be shaming myself and shaming other people's choices. I don't want to add any stigma to someone's choice."


/ celebrity-gossip.net/


Comments

Popular Posts