Matthew Lewis Covers Jon Magazine 

Back in his “Harry Potter” days, Matthew Lewis wasn’t exactly a chick magnet, but that’s all changed from the looks of his Jon Magazine cover.
The 25-year-old actor, who got his start playing Neville Longbottom, has matured into a fully-fledged hunk, though he still has some nerd tendencies.
Matthew explained, “I am a massive geek in terms of TV that I watch. Well growing up I was a massive Star Wars fan. That was just my ultimate thing, I just wanted to be a Jedi, completely. And that flowed into Star Trek and all that kind of stuff.”
And since his days at Hogwart’s, Lewis has evolved into a more well-rounded and accessible star.
“My roles have been very, very different from Neville. But it wasn’t by choice, I never called up my agent and said, right I don’t want to do this anymore, I want to be a rough northerner or I want to be a soldier, I never said that. They were just the roles that happened to come up, that I was drawn to, I liked them and I ended up getting them.”


 

/.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts