Justin Theroux in ELLE August 2014: Press Makes "Every Celebrity Look Like a Schizophrenic" 

During promotions for his HBO series “The Leftovers,” Justin Theroux scored a feature in the August 2014 issue of ELLE magazine.
While chatting with the publication, Jennifer Aniston's hunky fiancé opened up to writer Willa Paskin about the pesky tabloids and his dramatic series.
“My life changed a lot,” Justin said about his life since dating Jennifer. “More people are like, ‘Hey, man!’ And I don’t think that’s from my role in John Adams. But it only changed as much as I engaged with it, and I learned very quickly: Don’t ever engage with it. Just JKL.”
“It was a learning curve, but it wasn’t as traumatic as you might expect. It’s just annoying. Occasionally you’ll get a stewardess congratulating you, on, I don’t know, whatever, some three-headed baby we just had.”
And Theroux’s biggest issue with the celebrity press is its lack of storytelling skills. “I can’t get over how terrible the narrative is, just how poorly written it is.”
Justin continued, “It’s worse than a telenovela. It’s so dramatic. Like, ‘They’re broken up, they’re together, they’re storming out, storming in, rushing out, rushing in.’ They make every celebrity look like a schizophrenic.”

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts