Liv Tyler in Glamour July 2014: I Always Hoped for More Children 

Promoting her television debut on “The Leftovers,” Liv Tyler scored the cover of Glamour magazine’s July 2014 issue.
After posing for the Tom Munro-shot spread, Steven Tyler's gorgeous daughter opened up to the magazine about getting older and the thought of having more children (she has one son Milo, 10).
Check out highlights from Liv’s interview below and for more, head over to Glamour!
On her extended family:
“I have two sisters now, Mia and Chelsea, and a brother, Taj, and it’s incredible. This year we all went up to Dad’s house for [my son] Milo’s birthday. I talked to Chelsea on the phone for an hour the other day; we both instantly felt better. Even though we have three different moms, we’re from the same tribe.”
On balancing her career and her family life:
“I’ve developed this idea, which is probably not totally fair, that if you’re focusing on your career, your family life is gonna suffer, and if you’re focusing on your family life, your career is going to suffer. You can’t give 100 percent to both….In the past years I definitely have chosen to put Milo first, but now that he’s getting a bit older and more independent, I’m trying to find a balance with fulfilling my goals and dreams as well.”
On transitioning from movies to television:
“It’s a bit trickier than I’d anticipated. In a movie you know the beginning, middle, and end. You know your schedule. With television you’re getting to know a character as time goes by. You never know when you’re going to be working. I’ve been through a metamorphosis, as an actor and as a woman. I didn’t know I was such a control freak! I’m so used to planning; I can’t do that anymore. I had to go day by day.”
On her split from husband Royston Langdon:
“We’re still a family because we have Milo together. No matter what else is going on in our lives, the [two] of us are a unit as parents.”
On whether she wants to have more children:
“I always hoped that I would.”
On getting older:
“I’ve noticed a change in my face this year. The jowls I got from my dad seem more pronounced; I’ve got a couple of gray hairs. But I’ve noticed that when I’m happy and healthy on the inside—eating well, laughing with my best friend—I feel more beautiful on the outside. ”



/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts