Kourtney & Kim Kardashian: Our Mom Taught Us that “We Could Have it All" 

She’s pregnant with her third child, and Kourtney Kardashian revealed one of her pregnancy cravings while out in New York City on Tuesday (July 8).
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe joined sister Kim and partner Scott Disick for a day in the Big Apple as she toted around a box of vanilla wafers in her handbag.
In related news, the sister duo told CNBC on Monday (July 7) that it’s totally possibly to have a career and be a mother at the same time.
“My mom taught us girls that we could have it all," Kim said. "She works hard, she taught us that if you work hard, it's just all about prioritizing. I think that, yeah, it could get tough if you have a baby. There were so many times, I just didn't want to get up and work on something. I just wanted to be home with my baby."
"But for me and I think I can speak for my sisters, it makes us feel good when we are out working and we can provide something for our friends and products that we can't find, that we really want and it just makes you feel productive. If anyone really feels like they can't do it all, I feel like it's a little bit discouraging to say that. Even if I couldn't and it wasn't possible, I would try. I would try my best to do it all."
"I think my biggest struggle as a mom has been balancing the two," she said of working and motherhood. "I do think it's possible, I just think you feel guilty ... I used to feel so guilty every time I left,” Kourtney chimed in.

/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts