Kristen Wiig in Elle August 2014: I Get Fully Naked in “Welcome to Me" 

Showing off her sexy side, Kristen Wiig flashes some cleavage in her cover shot for the August 2014 issue of Elle magazine.
The “Bridesmaids” babe tells the publication that while she definitely got her start in comedy, she’s not content to stay put in the genre.
Wiig explains, "It's not necessarily a bad thing. You have to have some sort of context for a person to register in your brain, and I was introduced to the world as a cast member of SNL.”
“But I've always wanted to do dramatic stuff, to write and direct, do a lot of different things. Comedy is where my heart lies, but there's also something really satisfying about being able to step away with a small crew, become a character and get to know her for a few months at a time."
As for upcoming projects, Kristen shares that she strips to her birthday suit while playing a woman with borderline personality disorder who wins the lottery, stops taking medication, and launches her very own talk show in “Welcome to Me.”
"I'd never read a character like that. I got to a scene where it read, 'She's fully naked,' and I remember thinking, 'If I do this movie, I have to do this scene, because it's really important to this script.'"

 

 


/celebrity-gossip.net/




Comments

Popular Posts