Lana Del Rey Covers Rolling Stone: “I Feel F*cking Crazy” 

With a new album on the market and plenty of interest in her ever-changing love life, Lana Del Rey is a hot topic of conversation these days.
The “Summertime Sadness” singer is on the cover of the new issue of Rolling Stone, cuddling up to her furry feline friend.
Del Rey described her current state of mind- "Well, I feel f*cking crazy. But I don't think I am. People make me feel crazy. I find that most people I meet figure I kind of want to kill myself anyway. So, it comes up every time."
As for the controversy surrounding some of her lyrics, Lana declared, "I just don't want them to hear it at all. I'm very selfish. I make everything for me, kind of. I mean, every little thing, down to the guitar and the drums. It's just for me… I don't want them to hear it and think about it. It's none of their business!"
And of course, Miss Del Rey’s notorious “Saturday Night Live” performance came up- "It wasn't dynamic, but it was true to form.”

/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts