Kim Kardashian on Pregnancy Style: “I Recommend Hiding For a Good Year” 


She’s no stranger to shutterbugs scrutiny, and Kim Kardashian wants to save other celebrity moms from the struggle she endured while pregnant with Baby North.
While chatting with ELLE magazine, the “Disaster Movie” mother was asked to recommend a pregnancy style- “I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style. That’s what I recommend. If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house.”
And when her sister Khloe Kardashian balked at the difficulty of such a suggestion, Kim stuck to her guns- “That’s really my recommendation. Wear a huge blanket.”
Regarding North’s favorite color, Mama Kardashian insisted that it certainly isn’t pink. “She hasn’t liked it for her whole [1 year of] life.”
However, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian jumped in, “Kim and Kanye [West] determine, and that’s what parents do. Kim and Kanye don’t like pink or prints.”
Still, Kim declared, “North is a princess girly, but in creams. Like a cream textured princess,” while Khloe mentioned, “I would never define North as princess-y. She’s like badass. Like, I’m North. She’s very confident in who she is. I will say that. And [Kourtney's daughter Penelope] is like submissive and sweet. North is very sweet, but North is like ‘Hi,’ like she bosses people around.”

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts