Nina Dobrev in Nylon August 2014: I Try to Be Kind to Everyone, Including My Exes! 

During promotions for her upcomning comedy "Let's Be Cops," Nina Dobrev took a beat to cover the August 2014 issue of Nylon magazine.
During her chat with the fashionable publication, the "Vampire Diaries" babe opened up about how she treats her ex-boyfriends and what it's like transitioning into a funny role.
Check out highlight's from Nina's interview below and for more, head over to Nylon!
On being kind to all, including her exes:
"I don't like any kind of negativity. I try to be good to everyone, whether it's a love, a friend, an ex. I'll always try to treat people the way I want to be treated."
*Nina's ex, Ian Somerhalder, told the mag in reply to this statement - "She always lets me have the last fry."
On being famous:
“People feel like they know you when you’re in their living room, weekly, for five years. But I always get uncomfortable when people know more about me than I know about them.”

On fashion:
“I was not a girly-girl growing up…I liked fashion, but I wasn’t very fashion savvy. I didn’t always have all the best outfits…For a while there, we actually shopped at The Salvation Army.”
On dressing up for the red carpet:
“It doesn’t feel real because I don’t live in that world. When I go to those events, I’m in town specifically for that, and then I leave later that night. I’ve maybe stayed for the after-party once, ever. It still feels like I’m a fan, in a way. A lot of people are very cynical and very jaded, but I’m not there yet.”
On acting in a comedy:
“It’s terrifying. I can get to an emotional place and start crying, but there’s pressure when you think you have to be funny…You really have to be uninhibited and fearless.”



/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts