Topless Tila Tequila: Here’s My Baby Bump! 




Never afraid to show off her curves, Tila Tequila posted a topless photo to unveil her baby bump via Facebook on Monday (June 16).
The “A Shot at Love” star tried to cover up her breasts, though some serious under-boob managed to escape to be included with Tila’s expanding tummy.
She captioned the shot, "A pregnant woman's body is a beautiful thing! You should never be ashamed of such a blessing!"
"I'm just here working in my office on my new website, and my jean shorts busted open since I'm now growing at a rapid rate! #Artistic #Pregnancy #BreastMilk #Beautiful #Miracles #Life."
As for what’s next, Tequila previously shared, "My ultimate goal in life is to have a big family with about 10 kids. A house filled with chaos and terror, but most importantly LOVE!"
“I want to own a horse ranch and teach my children how to ride horses, shoot bows & arrows, and have a ton of food fights on Fridays. Then afterwards I would have the entire family clean up the mess together. Most importantly I will love my husband just as much as I will love being a Mom to my kids. I'm going to have such a big, and lovely family one day! I know I will! This baby is only the beginning. A sneak peak for what is to come for Miss Tila Tequila!"

/celebrity-gossip.net/
 



Comments

Popular Posts