Jamie Dornan Talks Career Breakthrough in Interview Magazine 

Taking his acting game to the next level, Jamie Dornan discussed how he made the transition from male model to leading man in his chat with Interview Magazine latest issue.
The “Fifty Shades of Grey” guy confessed, "I'd been auditioning for parts for years. I never got any better at it. I'm crap at auditions. I know there are people who can walk into those rooms and make those lines sing on the page and get the job immediately. I wasn't one of them."
"I'm still not one of them. Even after I got my first acting job, thanks to Sofia, I still went a while without working. If you ever wonder why some actors end up taking sh*t jobs, it's because they have to pay the mortgage—or because they just want to work."
As for who he looks up to, Jamie prefers the understated approach of greats like Robert DeNiro. "I don't want to be showy. I'm not interested in seeing that, and I don't want to do it."
"I've played a lot of broken people. Maybe the silences are about the different kinds of vulnerability in all of them. Even Christian has two sides. Come to think of it, he has 50."


 

 


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts