Melissa McCarthy Covers Rolling Stone: As a Teen “I Turned Slightly Nuts” 


She’s bold, brash and hilarious, and Melissa McCarthy is proud to be the July 2014 cover girl for Rolling Stone magazine.
In her interview, the “Identity Thief” starlet confesses that she’s not all that concerned about her unhealthy lifestyle.
Melissa explains, "I could eat healthier, I could drink less. I should be learning another language and working out more, but I'm just always saying, 'Ah, I could get hit by a bus tomorrow.'"
Meanwhile, McCarthy still has a hard time recalling her profanity-laced dialogue from “Bridesmaids”- “I really truly didn’t remember saying most of it.”
Back in high school, Melissa says she went from a preppy girl to a party animal- "I turned slightly nuts. [When I would shoplift with my friends] we’d wrap sweaters around ourselves and walk out."


/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts