Cara Delevingne Slams Vogue Writer Plum Sykes for Telling Tall Tales 

With a chock-full agenda and plenty of international frequent flyer miles under her belt, Cara Delevingne could certainly be forgiven for feeling worn out these days.
However, during her recent interview with Vogue's Plum Sykes, the English supermodel was accused of sleeping through meetings not once, but twice.
Sykes emphasized the fact that Cara was uber-late for their meeting and blamed her tardiness on sleeping through her alarm.
When they actually got started, Delevingne confessed that she’s hoping to break out into Hollywood in a major way. “I love acting. I do it as a hobby. If I was able to have that as a career. . . . Hopefully the fashion thing is a stepping-stone. I was so worried when I started modeling that it would hinder my chances of acting.”
Cara also noted, “I’d love to work with Tarantino, Scorsese, Sofia Coppola—all of them! I love thrillers and action movies. I love good horror films. I watched them so much when I was younger that I find it impossible to get scared.”
And after falling asleep at the spa where they met up, Cara declared, “I’m so sorry!!! I fall asleep everywhere! Someone recently asked if they could publish a book of pictures of me sleeping, because there are so many.”
Delevingne’s drowsiness has long been attributed her hard-partying lifestyle. However, she doesn’t see it as such a problem. “Well, the going out is more to do with the fact that I am literally jet-lagged all the time. I can’t sleep in the evenings. Most of the pictures people see of me are me going to work events: a Fendi dinner one night, a Prada dinner the next, and working all day. Actually, compared to anyone else my age that I know, I really go out so little.”
After reading the article, Cara was furious and claimed she was completely misrepresented. She tweeted, "Why do people in the industry lie so much???? They would rather see you fail than succeed. What happened to supporting each other?”
“It's even worse when your trying to fight people that have all the power because then you are powerless. All I can say is that I work extremely hard and 'sleeping' is proof that sometimes I work too hard. I apologise for being so ambitious."


 

 

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts