Miranda Kerr on Orlando Bloom: “We All Have Bad Days and Negative Emotions” 

She’s on the cover of Net-A-Porter’s The Edit magazine and while Miranda Kerr's life usually looks pretty peachy, she’s human just like the rest of us.
The Australian supermodel explained that though she and estranged husband Orlando Bloom “really do love each other,” even their breakup has its tough moments.
"We all have bad days and negative emotions. But I've realized it's important to sit with it and let it pass, and if it doesn't pass, choose a thought that will help it pass. Focus on what it is that you're grateful for. Having perspective is key."
Furthermore, "I always look for the best in every situation, no matter what it is. Even if it's something that's sad, upsetting or disappointing at the time, I think, 'There's a reason for this.'"
And despite the fact that she’s best-known for her posing prowess, Miranda doesn’t self-identify as a supermodel. "From my first photoshoot at 14, I never saw myself as a model. If someone asks me what I do, I say, 'I have my own skincare line.' I don’t define myself as a model."

 

 

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts