Solange Knowles Celebrates Birthday in Paradise 

They’ve been dating for five years, and on Tuesday (June 24) Solange Knowles made the most of her 28th birthday with a series of Instagram posts with her boyfriend Alan Ferguson.
Rumored to be engaged, the birthday girl and her 51-year-old beau cuddled in the ocean while vacationing at a tropical beach location.
Solange captioned the photo, “Today couldn't have been more perfect. I couldn't have smiled harder. Thank you for all of your lovely and wonderful wishes. They warmed my heart and I simply feel grateful for all of the love.”
Ms. Knowles was previously married to high school sweetheart Daniel Smith from 2004 til 2007 and they have a son named Daniel Julez.
In a past interview, Knowles praised her ex- “We co-parent really well. I'm able to say, ‘I need to finish this album, can you step up and take care of the boy?"

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts