Oldalak

Follow by Email

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Solange Knowles Celebrates Birthday in Paradise 

They’ve been dating for five years, and on Tuesday (June 24) Solange Knowles made the most of her 28th birthday with a series of Instagram posts with her boyfriend Alan Ferguson.
Rumored to be engaged, the birthday girl and her 51-year-old beau cuddled in the ocean while vacationing at a tropical beach location.
Solange captioned the photo, “Today couldn't have been more perfect. I couldn't have smiled harder. Thank you for all of your lovely and wonderful wishes. They warmed my heart and I simply feel grateful for all of the love.”
Ms. Knowles was previously married to high school sweetheart Daniel Smith from 2004 til 2007 and they have a son named Daniel Julez.
In a past interview, Knowles praised her ex- “We co-parent really well. I'm able to say, ‘I need to finish this album, can you step up and take care of the boy?"

/celebrity-gossip.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment