Taylor Schilling Talks Lax "OITNB" Beauty in Allure July 2014: "It's Liberating" 

 

She’s definitely come into her own over the past few years, and Taylor Schilling is featured on the front of Allure magazine’s July 2014 issue.
The “Orange is the New Black” babe flaunts her slim figure and makes eyes at the camera while explaining the joy of playing a prison inmate.
Schilling states, "It's totally liberating. There's freedom in not having to make it about how my jeans fit or what my boobs look like in a top. All I have to do now is play."
Meanwhile, Taylor confesses she had some serious issues growing up- "It was tough at home, and it was tough at school... And my experience was painful, so painful. There was a period of time I had very short hair, and I had glasses, and I was very tall for my age."
And nowadays, "I don't feel bound by my face or my body. I don't feel like that's the biggest gift I have to offer the world. I feel like there are more parts of me to offer than that."


 


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts