Stars Converge for Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic 


Bringing together some of Tinseltown’s hottest celebrities, the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic took over the Liberty State Park in Jersey City on Saturday (May 31).
“Fifty Shades of Grey” gal Dakota Johnson made her rounds at the 7th annual event, joined by fellow famous folks like Lupita Nyong'o, Aaron Paul, Behati Prinsloo, Julianne Moore and Busy Philipps.
Meanwhile, Olivia Munn nabbed plenty of attention thanks to her leggy white silk dress and enviable physique.
Of her style struggle, the “Newsroom” star told ABC News, "Now, I am working with an amazing stylist, Micaela [Erlanger] -- working with somebody who really knows fashion and works with you and collaborates with you. Fashion's always been intimidating, I've always felt like I was getting forced to do things I wasn't really comfortable in. So when you work with somebody who really accentuates you and brings out what you like, it make me much more comfortable. I'm much more excited about fashion than I've ever been."
"I'm barely 5-foot-4, I'm a curvier girl, I'm not stick thin. So things don't always work out. I can't rock a lot of high-waisted jeans and I don't just look super casual. I'm not the girl who's walking around in flats all the time, flopping around and just so sinewy, cool and everything looks great on them. You look for the new trends people are doing and it gets intimidating. Everybody looks so awesome, and it's hard to replicate that."
Munn added, "You have to learn to do things for yourself. Not every trend ... works for you. Fashion ... you can also do the classic side of it. I tend to go more the classic because that fits my body more."


 


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts