Jennifer Lawrence Starring in Third David O. Russell Film 

She’s found plenty of success in his films, so it’s no surprise that Jennifer Lawrence signed on to ANOTHER David O. Russell-directed film.
The Oscar-winning actress opened up about her leading role in “Joy” during her interview on “Live! With Kelly and Michael.”
"He recently texted me at, I think, 4 in the morning, and was like, 'I think I want to make a movie about the woman who invented the [Miracle] Mop. You want to do it?' And I was like, yeah," Lawrence said.
The 23-year-old is set to portray Joy Mangano – a Long Island single mother of three who becomes a millionaire after launching the Miracle Mop on QVC.
"I could just imagine David looking at somebody mopping and being like, 'Yeah, that's my next screenplay,’” she added during her interview with Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan.
This is Jen’s third film with Russell. She previously starred in “Silver Linings Playbook” (the role that landed her first Academy Award win) and “American Hustle” (in which she earned her third Oscar nomination).
“Joy” is set to hit the big screen on Christmas Day 2015.

/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts