Kourtney Kardashian Confesses “Interior Décor is My Guilty Pleasure” 

Much of her life is laid out for the world to see on her hit reality television show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” and newly-preggers Kourtney Kardashian just gave The Coveteur an inside look at her newly-redecorated home.
With the help of designer Jeff Andrews, the E! reality starlet made some serious upgrades to her abode including a deluxe walk-in closet.
Kourtney shared, “Interior décor is my guilty pleasure. If I’m going to splurge on something, it’s more for my home than for clothes.”
Speaking of clothes, Kardashian teamed up with her younger sister Kim to maximize her sartorial selections back in the day.
“[Growing up,] Kim and I always shared everything. We would have items that were both of ours and then we would say, ‘This is my week for having it, this is her week for having it.'”




 


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts