Shailene Woodley Talks George Clooney in Vanity Fair July 2014 

 

Everything about her is red hot these days, and Shailene Woodley has just added ‘cover girl for Vanity Fair' to her already-impressive resume.
The “Divergent” dame appears on the July 2014 cover and in her interview she talks about the pressures she’s faced in Hollywood.
Woodley notes, “Somebody came to me and said, ‘I can’t wait to see what you do next.’ I took that as pressure—that I had to live up to somebody else’s expectations. There were a few months where I was like, ‘I don’t want to act anymore.’ And then I got over it and realized it’s none of my business what other people think of me.”
And when she got cut from “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” Shailene was pretty shell-shocked initially. “For a few hours it was literally like, ‘Oh, my God, was I awful? Why did they cut me? What are people going to think?’ I woke up the next morning and I was like, ‘O.K., it makes total sense.’ I’m a pretty spiritual person, so I can just sit back and trust that everything happens for a reason, even if my ego doesn’t like it.”
Meanwhile, Woodley’s “Descendants” costar George Clooney thinks the world of her- “Shailene can do whatever she wants. If she wants to be a movie star, she has it. If she wants to change the world, she will. Her talent and kindness go hand in hand. We’ll be talking about Shailene Woodley 40 years from now. I’ve never seen anyone so young that has so much together.


/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts