Daniel Radcliffe Opens Up About Alcohol Abuse: “I Would Have Benefited From Not Drinking” 

He’s been up front about his boozing issues in the past, and Daniel Radcliffe told Sky Arts a little more about the thought process that led him to alcoholism.
The “Harry Potter” hunk began, "I would have benefited from not drinking as it was not making me as happy as I wanted to.”
"It is not a real pressure, but it is a pressure of living with the thought, 'Oh, what is all these people are saying I am not going to have a career? What if they are all going to be right and will be laughing and I will be consigned to a bunch of Where are they now lists?'"
Thankfully, Daniel hasn’t been relegated to the ‘has been’ pile, but rather is making a name for himself with artistically-credible work.
"People don't shout 'Harry Potter' at me now. They tend to know my name, which is lovely. But I will always credit the opportunities I get to Harry Potter. I would not be a happy person if I was bitter about those ten years of my life."


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts