Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi: Check Out My Bikini Baby Bump! 

All ready for beach season, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi threw on her two-piece bathing suit and snapped a selfie that ended up on Instagram on Wednesday (June 4).
The former “Jersey Shore” star looks to be enjoying her second round of pregnancy after giving birth to her son Lorenzo and she’s still “running 3 miles a day, which keeps my endurance up throughout this whole pregnancy.”
In October, Snooki will tie the knot with fiancé Jionni Lavalle, though the timing will be tricky. “The wedding is like a month after the baby, which is why I’m doing this fit pregnancy.”
“Because after you give birth, you can’t really work out. You have to recover … and I’m going to need to squeeze into my dress!” she added.









/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts