Amanda Seyfried Glams Up Shiseido Press Conference 

Showing some love to her Japanese fans, Amanda Seyfried showed up at a press conference for Shiseido in Tokyo on Monday (June 2).
The “Les Miserables” lady was joined by Shiseido honcho Keiichi Fujii as she plugged the new “Cle de Peau Beaute” launch, sporting a gorgeous black dress.
Meanwhile, Amanda recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of her role in “Mean Girls,” and she’s still in awe of the film’s popularity a decade later.
“I feel so lucky to have been in that movie. It was a lucky break for me because it was either that or college... I had no idea what I was doing!”
When asked if she’d do a “Saturday Night Live” sketch reunion with the rest of the gang, Seyfried stated, “That would be so fun actually, I never thought about that. I would do that... but what if it wasn't funny? I think the idea of it is sometimes better than actually following through.
If Tina [Fey] doesn't have anything for us to do then I don't think we should, because that was designed by her and it would have to be designed by her again because only she could make that work.”



/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts