Michelle Rodriguez Discusses Her Bisexuality 

She revealed her bisexual status last October, and Michelle Rodriguez hopes her news inspires others to feel comfortable with their own sexual preferences.
During the LA Gay & Lesbian Center’s annual An Evening with Women event last weekend, the “Fast & Furious” actress opened up about her decision to come out with Gay Star News.
“I'm not big on people's opinions, you know? Unless it's somebody I really respect. I don't care what people out there have to say," Michelle explained. “But I do realize the importance of having the bravery to live as who you are and I feel like a lot of people don't have that bravery. Maybe by me opening my big fat mouth like I usually do and stepping up and owning who I am, maybe it might inspire somebody else to do the same."
When the 35-year-old came out during an interview with Entertainment Weekly, she stated, "I've gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too f**king curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks."


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts