Omar Sy Scores a Feature in GQ May 2014 

He's gearing up for the premiere of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" and during promotions, Omar Sy scored a feature in the May 2014 issue of GQ magazine.
After posing in the "Singing in the Rain" themed shot, the 36-year-old actor opened up about winning the Cesar award for best actor in France two years ago and his role as Bishop in the highly anticipated action flick.
Check out highlights from Omar's interview below and for more, head over to GQ!
On being the first black performer to win France’s Cesar for best actor:
“The most important thing for me will be the next time. I want people to get used to black actors winning the Cesar. I don’t want to be the only one.”
On preparing for his role as Bishop in X-Men: Days of Future Past:
“Oh man, I had to work out a little bit, too. I’m not a superhero.”

Comments

Popular Posts