Rachel Bilson is Pregnant!

She’s had a variety of different parts over the years and now Rachel Bilson is preparing for the real-life role of mommy.
Per an Us Weekly source, the 32-year-old “Hart of Dixie” dame is expecting her first child with longtime boyfriend Hayden Christensen.
The insider revealed, "They've both talked about this for awhile and are so excited. Everyone is beyond thrilled for them."
Back in May 2013, Rachel told Cosmopolitan that she was moving toward motherhood- "I definitely have family on the brain. Having kids is something I want to see in my future – I hope."
Of her domestic proclivities, she added, "I'm a really good girlfriend -- I always put all that first in my life. I'm definitely the person who would make him his favorite dinner to come home to."

 

Comments

Popular Posts