Jenny McCarthy Poses with Fiance Donnie Wahlberg in Shape June 2014 

Taking a moment to show off her incredible bod, Jenny McCarthy scored the cover of Shape magazine’s June 2014 issue.
Showing off her perfectly toned tummy, “The View” host posed alongside her fiancé Donnie Wahlberg and talked about her favorite workout routines.
Check out highlights from Jenny’s interview below and for more, head over to Shape!
On weighing herself:
“The last time I weighed myself was 12 years ago, when I left the hospital with my newborn son, Evan, and I was 185 pounds. Now I measure by how my jeans fit. But I want to be real here and tell you that my weight goes up and down a lot.”
On her favorite workout:
“I was definitely up after the holidays last year, so I tried what everyone always says to do: running. I was on that treadmill every day for 45 minutes. I didn’t do anything fancy with intervals to spike my pulse rate, because I have palpitations and my heart can’t handle the intensity. I did a moderate pace and kept it there the whole time. After a few weeks, the extra weight dropped off.”

 


/ celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts