Doutzen, Adriana & Candice: Yacht Hotties in the Hamptons! 

Creating a trio of eye candy cuteness, Doutzen Kroes took Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima on a cruise around the Hamptons on a luxury yacht over Memorial Day Weekend.
The Victoria’s Secret threesome posed for a plethora of pics and celebrated Ms. Kroes’ seven-months-pregnant belly along the way.
In a new interview, Doutzen told the New York Post that she and her husband DJ Sunnery James already have plans with how they’ll raise their soon-to-be-born daughter (they already have a three-year-old son together).
Kroes noted, “Instead of saying, ‘You're so beautiful,’ I'll say, ‘You're smart,’ so she'll have different aspirations in life than beauty and modeling.”
She added, “Though I love my job, I'm not changing the world. I'd love for her to study and to have different aspirations. We need to teach girls they can become presidents, and it's not about beauty all the time.”




/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts