Drew Barrymore Debuts Daughter Frankie!

Her new movie “Blended” comes out this week and Drew Barrymore is introducing the world to her daughter Frankie on the cover of People magazine.
The “Wedding Singer” babe gave birth to her little one on April 22nd and she and husband Will Kopelman are thrilled at their expanding family.
Drew told the magazine, "I knew that I have two kids to take care of now and just kicked my own butt to get back into the swing of things immediately," she tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story.
And Barrymore has her hands full with two different schedules for Olive and Frankie. "Just being split. They're awake and asleep at different times, or awake at the same time, and it's a juggling act a little bit."
She also shared that it was important for Olive "to have a sibling, because I really would have liked that in my life. And always being on time, being there when I say I'm going to be there. Creating a real stable home. I know when my daughter wants to swing higher and jump into the pool and all of these things, she feels safe. To make your kids feel safe is everything."
"Olive loves Frankie and just wants to hang out with her all the time. She wants to feed her. She's super into it. That's now. I'm sure things will ebb and flow."

 

Comments

Popular Posts