Mark Wahlberg Covers Esquire June/July 2014

It’s always fun to see what he’s been up to and Mark Wahlberg gives an inside look at his off-screen life in the June/July 2014 issue of Esquire magazine.
A 43-year-old family man, the “Lone Survivor” hunk recently finished high school at the urging of his childhood principal.
He explained, "I can't tell my kids to go to school and get an education if I don't have a diploma. They'd start thinking, ‘Why do we need to go? You didn't go and you turned out all right. But I'm proud to have it. If I want to go on and further my education and study film or whatever, I can do that."
Mark also noted that while he came from a low-income family, they always had enough to eat. “My dad drove a truck delivering school lunches, so that meant we got a lot of school lunches. We ate a lot of bologna sandwiches, but they also had those little Oreo packs in there sometimes."

  



/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts