Bella Thorne Drops “Call It Whatever” Video:

Proving herself as a bona fide pop star, Bella Thorne is red hot in the music video for her new single “Call It Whatever.”
In the clip, the “Blended” babe plays a fun and flirty diner waitress and Garrison Lambert handles the role of Bella’s character’s love interest.
“Call It Whatever” is the lead single from Thorne’s forthcoming album and it sounds like she has a winner.
Meanwhile, Bella told Hollywood Life that her first real-life date was a total disaster thanks to the arrival of her ‘monthly friend.’
Thorne explained, “It was when I first got my period, and I was on a date with my soon-to-be boyfriend. I was wearing a white-colored dress, all white. So my mom was like, ‘Let’s not say anything, I’m just going to take you to Target.’ She was like ‘Oh I just have to get groceries before we go to the movies!’”
“I end up getting really upset because he does notice and he’s like, ‘Oh it’s fine, who cares?’ and I was like ‘I CARE!’ and I started bawling in Target. Then I changed, and the outfit was ugly, and I was mad because I didn’t look good on our date!”






/celebrity-gossip.net/

 

Comments

Popular Posts