Hugh Jackman Dishes on "X-Men" Nudity in Men's Health June 2014 

During promotions for “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” Hugh Jackman scored the cover of Men's Health magazine’s June 2014 issue.
After showing off his buff bod for the spread, the “Les Miserables” hunk chatted about stripping down to his birthday suit for his upcoming superhero flick, which is due in theaters on May 23.
Check out highlights from Jackman’s interview below and for more, head over to Men’s Health!
On stripping down for “X-Men”:
“There’s a naked shot in this one. Not front naked – it’s PG-13 – but full-body. So I made it very clear that I wanted to know the date I’d be shooting that stuff. That was May 21. And I remember about three weeks before that, I hear, ‘Oh, we’re having some trouble with the day, we might push it off a few weeks. I said, ‘Absolutely not! I don’t care, you can push anything back you want, but I’m naked on that day!’’
On his training regimen:
“It’s interesting. I’ve been fascinated myself that I don’t want to completely do nothing. This morning, including this [photoshoot], I’ve trained twice. I’m betting that for the next five or 10 years, I’ll still get asked to do stuff where I have to be physical. It’s tempting to just go and do yoga, or swim, or play tennis. But being skinny, I’ll lose the muscle like that. I know how hard it is to get back. And by the way, it’s harder at 45 than it was at 30. Even now, I’m noticing the weight starting to go down. You have to work hard. It sucks.”
His advice:
“Learn a lot about yourself. You push yourself, challenge yourself, you go to places emotionally you don’t always want do that. But it keeps you fresh and young. Our tendency in life is to narrow everything. Worldview, friendships, choices, feelings we have, reactions to things become smaller and narrower. We lose our range.”

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts