Elle Fanning Praises Angelina Jolie in Fashion Magazine’s Summer 2014 Issue 

 

Gearing up for the premiere of her film “Maleficent,” Elle Fanning graced the cover of Fashion's Summer 2014 issue.
Striking a pose in a stunning flowery gown, the 16-year-old actress opened up about working with Angelina Jolie and how much she loves acting.
Check out highlights from Elle’s interview below and for more, head over to Fashion!
On Angelina Jolie:
“When she walks in the room, everyone notices her presence. She's really that powerful. I was nervous to meet her at first, but after we hugged, I was fine."
On acting:
“I always think of it as make-believe. That's why I love this job, and think I'll never get tired of it: You are creating something you haven't felt or experienced before."
On female stereotypes:
"There are still a lot of movies where women are dependent on the guy. We don't always need a love interest. We can stand on our own. There are so many movies where guys are alone, doing their own thing, so I don't see why we can't have that too.

  


/celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts