Prep Time: 15 min
( Serves 7 )
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
5 tablespoon boiling water
4 whole eggs (separated)
1. Grind chocolate chips in a blender, using short pulses.
2. Add boiling water and blend to melt the chocolate.
3. Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending well after each.
4. In a medium bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture gently.
5. Pour the mousse into wine glasses or other serving glasses and chill in refrigerator until set.
Fat: 10.00 g Cholesterol: 121.00 mg
Calories: 156.00 Protein: 4.60 g