#KendallJenner Shines In Estee Lauder’s Latest Ads

She’s been a brand ambassador for Estee Lauder since 2014 and Kendall Jenner shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” starlet is the center of attention in the new campaigns for Modern Muse Le Rouge Glss Perfume, Pure Color Sculpting Gloss and Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick products, all of which look incredible on her flawless face.

Kendall told Lauder’s blog, “[I definitely] need to have lip balm with me always, and if I’m on a plane I like to have my moisturizer with me because you get really dry on planes so it’s important to keep your skin hydrated. Otherwise, I just need to feel refreshed and clean so I try to wash my face before I go to bed, and I use an eye cream.”




http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts