Prep Time: 20 min.
( Serves 8 )
2 whole (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
1 can (16 oz.) pitted sour red pie cherries
1 cup water
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl mix together cherries, water, and sugar.
3. Pour mixture into pastry-lined deep dish pie pan. Dot with butter or margarine.
4. Cover with top pastry. Seal edges and cut steam vents in top.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
Fat: 20.00 g Cholesterol: 15.00 mg
Calories: 389.00 Protein: 2.40 g