Prep Time: 10 min
( Serves 8 )
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Dijon mustard (optional)
4 whole thick-cut slices of cooked Honeybaked Ham or 8 thin slices of cooked deli ham (8 oz)
4 whole thin slices of Cheddar cheese (each cut into 4 strips)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Optional: Brush dough with a thin layer of Dijon mustard.
3. If using thick-cut ham, cut meat into 8 triangles (or whatever shape you can get out of the ham pieces) that are just slightly smaller than the dough.
4. Arrange 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down the center of ham. If using thin-cut deli ham, fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
5. Roll up each crescent, starting with the wide end and ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on an ungreased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake crescent rolls for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet and place on cooling rack for 5 minutes. Serve warm.