#SophieTurner Steams Up #InStyle UK’s July 2016 Cover

As a beautiful and talented actress, Sophie Turner has rocketed to fame thanks to her “Game of Thrones” gig, and now she’s featured on the front page of the July 2016 issue of InStyle UK.

The 20-year-old redhead explained that growing up in front of the camera had its challenges- “It is probably the thing I've struggled with the most. At first, it was the character [Sansa Stark]; people hating on her because she was a 13-year-old girl, and she should have a smart head on her shoulders and make good decisions. When people started to know my name, as well as the character's name, that was kind of difficult. From 16 to when I turned 19, they were quite hard years. You're in the prime of puberty; your body is changing, your face is changing, and people still saw me as that 13-year-old girl, with no body, and thought that's how I should look forever.”

Turner added, “So, growing up and having my body transform, and my hormones, and people watching and commenting on that was tricky. Even my friends were having a hard time with that stuff, but when people are printing photos of your bad skin, that's really difficult.”



http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts