Thursday, May 26, 2016
#Asian #Chicken Wonton #Tacos #Recipe
Cook Time: 10 min
Prep Time: 10 min
( Serves 24 )
For the tacos:
1 cup chicken (cooked and shredded)
1 cup red cabbage (chopped)
1 cup carrots (grated)
4 whole scallions (chopped)
24 whole wonton wrappers
For the peanut sauce:
5 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoon rice vinegar
3 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
2 whole garlic cloves (minced)
1 teaspoon shio-koji (found at most Asian markets, like Mitsuwa Marketplace)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, peanut butter, garlic, and koji. Set aside
3. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, cabbage, carrots, and scallions.
4. Pour 3/4 of the sauce over chicken mixture. Toss to combine. Set aside.
5. On two sheet trays lined with parchment paper, lay out 24 wonton wrappers. Spread 1 or 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture diagonally over each wonton. Pinch two corners of the wonton together. Repeat until all the wontons are filled.
6. Place both trays in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until wonton wrappers are lightly browned and crispy.
7. Serve with remaining sauce.
Posted by Unknown at 11:20 AM