Cook Time: 31 min
Prep Time: 5 min
( Serves 6 )
9 ounce uncooked spaghetti
1 cup frozen chopped onion
1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
2 can (14 1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes (undrained and chopped)
1 tablespoon low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cup (8 oz.) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (divided)
3 cup frozen chopped cooked chicken (thawed)
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
3. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
4. Add onion and garlic; sauté 5 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and salt; bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
7. Stir in 1 cup cheese, cooked spaghetti, and chicken.
8. Spoon into a 3-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
9. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake at 350º for 15 minutes.
Saturatedfat: 4.90 g Cholesterol: 65.00 mg
Fiber: 3.10 g Sodium: 0.93 g
Carbohydrates: 45.30 g Protein: 36.00 g
Calories: 395.00 Fat: 8.50 g