#ToriKelly Smiles for #SeventeenMagazine’s #February 2016 Cover

Continuing her crusade to dominate the pop music realm, Tori Kelly is featured on the front page of the February 2016 issue of Seventeen magazine.
The curly-coiffed chanteuse chats about her “American Idol” ouster- “Deep down, I knew I was good, and I knew I could do it. I needed to get knocked down and to build up a thick skin. Who knows what I would have been singing about otherwise? You have to go through things in order to inspire others with your story.”
Tori also comments on her relationship status with Ed Sheeran- “I knew that was coming, but no [we’re not together]. Working with him was a really cool experience because I was a fan and I didn’t know how it would go, but right away he made it super-chill. Ever since then, he’s been someone I consider a friend and even a mentor.”




 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts