#DemiLovato and #WilmerValderrama Celebrate Six Years of #Romantic Bliss

While the majority of Tinseltown relationships fail to go the distance, Demi Lovato has beaten the odds in her coupling with Wilmer Valderrama.
On Sunday (January 10) the “Skyscraper” songstress posted a too-cute snapshot with her handsome beau via Instagram in honor of their sixth anniversary together.
Along with the photograph, Demi included the simple caption, “6,” a milestone all the more impressive given the personal turmoil she’s endured along the way. Lovato previously told press,
"The only times we ever broke up were when I was relapsing, whether it was drugs or in a bad place and rebelling against everybody, not just him. People say that relapses happen before you use. Your mind starts setting up the relapse before you take that drink or that first hit. The times we'd broken up, I had already gone to that place of, ‘Yeah, this is what's happening.’ I didn't realize it at the time, but I just wanted to sabotage everything around me so that I could sabotage myself…With Wilmer and I and our relationship, he’s extremely supportive in everything that I do. He makes me feel confident and beautiful. And I’m just really, really grateful for him.”




 http://www.celebrity-gossip.net

Comments

Popular Posts