Prep Time: 15 min
( Serves 16 )
1 package (18 ¼ oz.) chocolate cake mix
1 package (1 ½ oz.) chocolate fat free sugar-free instant pudding mix
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 package (8 oz.) fat free sour cream
1 cup egg substitute
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup light fudge topping
- Combine all cake ingredients (except Fudge Topping) until well mixed. Spray 12 cup bundt pan with cooking spray. Pour cake batter into bunt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour (or until cake starts to pull away from sides of pan).
- Cool the cake for 15 minutes in pan.
- Then remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- To serve, cut cake into 16 pieces and serve with 1 Tbsp Chocolate Fudge Topping drizzled over each slice.
|Fat: 12.60 g|
|Cholesterol: 1.40 mg|
|Protein: 4.80 g|