#ReeseWitherspoon Talks Turning the BIG 4-0 with Harper's BAZAAR #February 2016

Never one to shy away from taking over the newsstand spotlight, Reese Witherspoon adorns the cover of Harper's BAZAAR's February 2016 issue.
Set to go on sale nationwide on January 19, the gorgeous Alexi Lubomirski shot spread was shot in Nashville, TN while finding the "Legally Blonde" beauty decked out in a range of top-end looks from the Michael Kors Collection, Gucci, and her very own Draper James line.
In the accompanying interview, Reese reflects back on life in her twenties and opens up to the magazine on her career and moving on from rom-coms, her recently launched home and clothing line, which was named for her grandparents, and how she plans to celebrate her fortieth birthday.
On how she plans to celebrate her upcoming 40th birthday:
“You know, live music, eating, kids [with friends and family in Nashville]….I wanted to hike Machu Picchu. But then I was like, ‘Wait, I did enough hiking last year.’ I’m done with hiking for a minute.”
On her view on life now versus her 20s:
“I’m much more open now. In my 20s, I was scared of everything. I didn’t know what my career was. I didn’t know why people liked my movies. I was wary of interacting with people. I was 25 when 'Legally Blonde' came out, 26 for 'Sweet Home Alabama', and 29 for 'Walk the Line'. And I was scared, really scared. Now I feel like a different person. It’s a great thing getting older. You are who you are; you say what you mean.”
On what she thinks about for casting female roles:
“I want to get a female perspective on film that would make my daughter [Ava] understand what it means to be a woman in a different way.”
On what she likes to do when she’s at home “relaxing”:
"You know what I like to do? Reorganize bookshelves and my sock drawer. [My husband] Jim’s like, ‘What have you been doing for four hours in your closet?’ I’m like, ‘Um, reorganizing my underwear?’”



 http://www.celebrity-gossip.net

Comments

Popular Posts