Harper’s Bazaar March 2016 Cover Girl #DrewBarrymore : Hot is a State of Mind

Still going strong after almost four decades in Tinseltown, Drew Barrymore looks stunning on the March 2016 cover of Harper's BAZAAR magazine.
Photographed by Jean-Paul Goulde, the “50 First Dates” dame truly embodies the concept of “Hot”- “Hot is a state of mind. It’s an energy. You’re hot when you’re motivated. It means you want it and you’re going after it. Hot isn’t about being on the A-list of having a hot body. It’s literally people who are on fire. Like Lena Dunham is on fire. Amy Schumer. Louis C.K. I think their brands of comedy and observational life stuff are some of the coolest I’ve seen in so many years.”
Looking back at her career, Drew discusses how different seasons have brought out her hotness- “It’s been at different intervals: E.T. was a really exciting time; when I was doing The Wedding Singer and starting Flower Films; making Never Been Kissed and Charlie’s Angels; when I directed Whip It and did Grey Gardens in the same year. Those were times when I really pushed myself and I didn’t care about my sleep, my health. I didn’t have relationships or children that would be a priority over my work.”


 http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts