#Gigi, #Kendall, #Selena and# Emily Pose Pretty for #LOVEMagazine

Winter is winding down and spring is on the way, so it’s only fitting that LOVE magazine’s latest issue features a bevy of blooming babes.
Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner both look stunning in their photo spreads for the LOVE Club edition, working their mojo for expert photographer Carin Backoff while wearing ensembles selected by stylist Sally Lyndley. Also along for the flirty fun are hotties like Selena Gomez and Emily Ratajkowski.
In her interview, Ms. Hadid shares, “I was always told as a kid that you need five Vogue covers to be a supermodel. I don’t know if I consider myself a supermodel, but that was what I was told you need to do. There was Italia, Netherlands, Brazil, Spain. There’s another one. I’m forgetting. I think I got six, shooting another tomorrow, another comes out in a couple of weeks in the UK. Crazy, right?”





 

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/

Comments

Popular Posts